When you’re looking for the best small business point-of-sale (POS) system, it’s important to understand what sorts of tools you need to help run and grow your business. SBS can assist you in selecting the tools required for your business. SBS offer solution to making business operate effectively through our POS.
If you want to accept credit and debit card payments and have a streamlined system for tracking sales, it’s probably a good idea to invest in a POS system built for small business. Even very small small businesses benefit from a good POS system.
Unless you have a solid system for recording each sale electronically, it’s hard to have an accurate understanding of what you’re selling. Basically, the more data you have about your business, the better able you are to make informed decisions. Plus, having a small business POS system helps your business appear more legitimate, which is especially important if you’re just starting out.
- Initial setup cost (time and money)
- Payment processing costs (e.g., % of sale + charge per transaction)
- Other monthly processing fees (e.g., PCI-compliance fee, chargeback fees)
- Equipment costs/rental fees
- POS software fees
- PCI compliance (i.e., how you process payments, connect your systems, and manage customers’ data securely)
- Level of mobility
- Ability to accept NFC payments like Apple Pay, Android Pay, and contactless cards
- POS software features (e.g., invoices, ability to store customer data safely, inventory management, customer loyalty programs, appointment management)
SBS POS systems are affordable and easy to use. System does more than just processing sales and accept payments. SBS POS includes time-saving features that help you analyze sales data, manage inventory, staff management, reporting and many more.
We understand new system are powerful tool but does require user training. SBS will provide full training to users, to ensure business can operate without any hurdles.